Like all bags in general, our products should be stacked in a brick-bond pattern. But our bags will really stay as you stacked them.
The shape of the stack will be maintained during transport, it will not tip over, deform, and it will fit into the planned storage room.
Stacks remain stable even if dust or moisture accumulates on the bags, as is often the case with industrial packaging.
GripTop and Abrafol antislip film sacks
You spend fortunes on stretch-wrapping your pallet loads, still, your stacks get deformed in transport?
Pack your product into our GripTop or Abrafol antislip film sacks, and you can rest assured that your pallet loads will retain their original, regular shape throughout storage and transport and will arrive intact to the customer, even after the most intense groupage delivery.
Prevent customer complaints while reducing your use of stretch film!
If you pack your goods into polyethylene bags, and:
- you are exposed to the driving style of truck drivers and forklift operators during groupage transport,
- you are fed up with customer complaints because the driver of the carrier has tipped over your load,
- the shape and stability of your pallet loads are uncertain due to your manual stacking,
- stretch film, straps and other practices do not help secure your stack,
- due to the character of your product, traditional plastic bags are all too slippery,
- you would be happy to give up gluing the bags together, during stacking,
- you want to use innovative technology that builds your own image,