Like all bags in general, our products should be stacked in a brick-bond pattern. But our bags will really stay as you stacked them.
The shape of the stack will be maintained during transport, it will not tip over, deform, and it will fit into the planned storage room.
Stacks remain stable even if dust or moisture accumulates on the bags, as is often the case with industrial packaging.
GripTop and Abrafol antislip film sacks
You spend fortunes on stretch-wrapping your pallet loads, still, your stacks get deformed in transport?
Pack your product into our GripTop or Abrafol antislip film sacks, and you can rest assured that your pallet loads will retain their original, regular shape throughout storage and transport and will arrive intact to the customer, even after the most intense groupage delivery.
Prevent customer complaints while reducing your use of stretch film!
If you pack your goods into polyethylene bags, and:
- you are exposed to the driving style of truck drivers and forklift operators during groupage transport,
- you are fed up with customer complaints because the driver of the carrier has shifted your load,
- the shape and stability of your pallet loads are uncertain due to your manual stacking,
- stretch film, straps and other practices do not help secure your stack,
- due to the character of your product, traditional plastic bags are all too slippery,
- you would be happy to give up gluing the bags together, during stacking,
- you want to use innovative technology that builds your own image,
We won Silver Award in Dow's 2020 Packaging Innovation Awards
It is our pleasure to announce that our GripTop antislip bag innovation was honoured with Silver Award in the 2020 Packaging Innovation Awards by Dow.
The GripTop antislip bag was developed by Flexinnova kft in partnership with its affiliate Foltrade kft. Featuring spatial micro-structure and elastomeric materials, the GripTop antislip bag provides the desired friction parameters in selected surfaces without compromising appearance. Additionally, the GripTop antislip bag has a comfortable level of coefficient of friction (COF) and withstands dust and moisture levels that can impact heavy duty industrial packaging.
Packaging Innovation Awards, sponsored by Dow, recognizes innovations in the packaging supply chain that excel in Technological Advancement, Responsible Packaging and Enhanced User Experience.